Curators are part knowledge generators, part communicators. We tell stories, we find authenticity and we create a visual language that is true to your subject, people, organisation or place.
Good design is one of our core values as an organisation. Working with our award-winning graphic designer we can help you to:
- identify your brand values
- develop a brief with key messages and graphic language
- communicate your brand in print, products and online
- play with shapes, icons, colours and typefaces
- create an authentic persona that people will remember.
Developing the Curatorial Research Centre’s distinctive swirl and colour palette Paul Betowski helped us communicate our brand and values.