We are focused on good design and technique in all of our work.
Curatorial skills span soft skills such as relationship-building, creative thinking and communication as well as technical skills. We offer a range of services and consultancy on technical curatorial matters across our portfolio of work.
Please browse our Produces & Services sections to get an idea of the type of technical advice we could offer. Or get in touch outlying the work you require.
The kind of technical work we have carried out in the past include:
- provenance research
- 3D imaging, photogrammetry, laser scanning, RTI
- collections care and environmental monitoring
- cataloguing and documentation
- collections packaging and storage projects
- library collection moves
- art from data
- graphic and 3D design for exhibitions
- sound and lighting
- funding bid writing concerning curatorial activities
- requirements for digitisation
- setting learning outcomes and frameworks for evaluation
- mystery shopper observation visits and reporting
- improving physical and intellectual access.