A Museum and Free Library are as necessary for the mental and moral health of the citizens as good sanitary arrangements, water supply and street lighting are for their physical health and comfort.Thomas Greenwood, 1888.
The pursuit of making collections available to the public, to browse, to study, to admire and to inspire is a phenomenon that unites museums, galleries, libraries, archives, heritage centres and historic sites and we have experience across all of these sectors.
- partner you if you need curatorial support for your next collections project
- provide guidance for collections-based audience development
- make your collections digital through 2D or 3D digitisation
- assess your collections management data
- assess your curatorial skills and needs
- look at rationalising your collection and transforming collections storage and workspaces, including digitisation suites
- help you re-evaluate your collection’s social and cultural value, for example, through decolonising your practice or contemporary collecting
- advise you on ethical issues that arise from the care and interpretation of your collections.