Use a curatorial approach to create better products, services and learning experiences.
Why not take a curatorial approach to deliver successful courses, creative projects and find that clarity of purpose across your team?
Curatorial techniques can also help you get the most out of your personal collection or or help you find a private passion that is the perfect antidote to the too-much-noise world we live in.
We work in the space between knowledge creation and communication. That’s where curating and curators should sit.
Adapting to your needs
We provide research and technical, educational and facilitation services for a range of clients and partners in private, public and educational settings in the arts, humanities, digital, 3D imaging and audiovisual fields. We pride ourselves on our adaptability and provide the same quality of service regardless of your budget or type of organisation.
- Archaeologists and Surveyors
- Auction Houses and Antique Dealers
- Branding, Marketing and Communication Professionals
- Cultural and Arts Organisations
- Digital and Creative Industry
- Fine Art and Antique Valuers and Dealers
- Graphic Designers
- Heritage Organisations
- Libraries (Public and Private)
- Local Authorities
- Museums and Galleries
- Music Industry
- Private and Corporate Collectors
- Professional and Independent Curators
- Shops and Retail
- Subject Specialist Groups and Networks
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Universities (HEIs), Colleges (FE) and Independent Research Organisations (IROs)
Get in touch any time for an informal chat.
Current and former clients
Arts Marketing Association (AMA)
British Art Network
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Maritime Archaeology Society (CISMAS)
Cornwall Archaeological Unit
Cornwall Museums Partnership
The Culture Trust, Luton
Historic Environment Scotland
Museums Galleries Scotland
Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange
NHS Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust
Penwith Landscape Partnership
Royal Cornwall Museum
South West Museum Development Programme
The National Archives
Truro and Penwith College Innovation in Higher Level Skills (IHLS)
University of the Arts London (UAL)